My ALD is a free application with which you can search for services important to leasing drivers on a map, such as service and inspection stations and repair shops. My ALD app is available in Finnish and English
The app offers tyre shops, replacement car rentals, service stations, electric car charging stations and gas stations recommended by ALD Automotive. The app helps leasing drivers on the road to find the nearest service outlet.
GPS positioning will pinpoint your location automatically. If your location is incorrect or GPS positioning is not enabled on your phone, you can enter your address in My ALD. The app shows directions from your current location to your destination on a map.
Operating instructions in a nutshell
- Enter your location in the blank field above Valitse palvelu (Select service). Alternatively, you can click the navigation icon on the right-hand side of the address field, and the app will automatically define your location. If your location cannot be pinpointed, you can enter your address in the specific field.
- By clicking Valitse palvelu (Select service), you can select the most interesting service type from different service groups. The service will not display any search results if no service type has been selected.
- You can view the search results on a map by clicking the magnifying glass icon.
- Alternatively, you can define a make, the service outlets of which interest you. In this case, click the Suosikit (Favourites) button in the top right corner and select a make. Then, go to search results by clicking the magnifying glass icon on the front page.
- On the search result page, you can check information about the outlet you selected by clicking the specific service outlet icon or by clicking the Valikko (Menu) button in the top left corner.
- The menu in the top left corner offers information about ALD Automotive and company cars.